Am 27.04.2010 14:08, Tom Evans wrote:
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Tomasz Chmielewski<man...@wpkg.org>  wrote:
Have cake and eat it it, too?

I have a website which will be more or less a production site soon - but I'd
like to still get all debugging information.

Leaving "DEBUG = True" is not an option, as it will potentially print
sensitive information in user's browser.

Setting "DEBUG = False" will disable debugging completely.

Is it possible to disable printing out debug information in user's browser,
but still have this debug info somewhere (i.e. to a log file only)?

If DEBUG is False, it will email any errors to ADMINS - is this not sufficient?

Technically, should be fine, thanks.

But I just checked, and I'm not getting any emails.

    ADMINS = (
        ('Tomasz Chmielewski','t...@wpkg.org'),
    )

I.e. the MTA running on the same server does not log any new attempts, as I would get with "echo test | mail -s test someemail".

Am I still missing some setting?

--
Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org