It means that something is calling reverse, or a template is using
the url tag, with a bad argument.  The argument could be bad
in it's own right (if it's your own code doing it, or if something like
filebrowser or tinymce is using an improperly set configuration
variable from settings.py), or that the object sought isn't in the
chain of url patterns.  I'm suspicious of "/tinymce/filebrowser/"
because it doesn't look like an argument to reverse, but rather
the sort of thing that reverse is expected to return.

Have you read all the stuff about configuring tinymce?  Have
you spliced it into your url structure?

There's a lot more stuff in that traceback which should let you
figure out where the info being passed to reverse is coming from.
There is also the triangle that lets you see variables, so you
can see what it's trying to reverse.  There's one of these at
every stack level.