Hi group,

I implemented a feed as described in
http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/syndication/.

The source can be found here: http://paste.e-scribe.com/703/

The url configuration is:

    (
        r'^feeds/(?P<url>.*)/$',
        'django.contrib.syndication.views.feed',
        {
            'feed_dict': { "latest" : LatestEntries}
        }
    ),

If I point Safari to the url, I get a "Don't understand content" error.
Camino just saves the file to the download folder. The structure and
everything of the file ( := the feed) is as intended. But I want Safari
and Camino and all the other browsers to recognize the feed as a feed.

Anyone has had similar experiences?

Regards,
-Justin