Good evening,

I am trying to create a custom filter in my admin. It should be in the
general page Modify.

If a put in the filter_list the content 'project__year', it shows me
the years avaiable on the right menu and filters well.

But I want to define the default value (the default year selected) and
the avaiable options (maybe I dont want to show all the years there).

I am sorry it sounds very easy, but I couldn't find inside the
documentation how can I do it.

Thanks
Thales