Hi all,

Django 1.1.1

My testcase was breaking cause my post_save handler wasn't receiving
the proper arguments, after a couple of times using it I became
dumbfounded when I found this for the post_save

post_save = Signal(providing_args=["instance", "raw", "created"])

line 9 django.db.models.signals

when the documentation clearly states that the post_save signal sends:

post_saveĀ¶

django.db.models.signals.post_saveĀ¶

Like pre_save, but sent at the end of the save() method.

Arguments sent with this signal:

sender
    The model class.
instance
    The actual instance being saved.
created
    A boolean; True if a new record was create.

Any clue?