> HTH,

Very much so!

Thanks so much Peter, I really appreciate your help. :)

One last question: I have been working with django-schedule (just been
doing the templating) and I noticed that the author of that code
prepended underscores to all of his included files:

_detail.html
_dialogs.html
_event_options.html
{% include "schedule/_dialogs.html" %}

GitHub django-schedule "templates/":
<http://snipurl.com/w0fl3>

I thought that was a nice way of separating include files from
everything else. Is this something that other Python/Django folks
prefer?

Thanks again for all of your assistance and guidance. I owe you
one. :)

Have a great day!
Cheers,
Micky