Hello to all,

I've just launched my new web-site powered by django and i'm very
satisfied.

I've implemented StaticGenerator to improve the performance and

Unfortunately i've noticed the comment system doesn't work. This
happens because the pages of the blog are saved as static html pages,
so the timestamp and csfr security stuff are the one saved when the
page was generated.

I gotta find a fix for this, because I really want my blog pages to be
saved as static html cos this is the best solution to obtain fast

I think I can generate the timestamp with javascript, but what about
the other two fields (csrfmiddlewaretoken and security hash)?

If you want to take a look closely this is the url:
http://nemesisdesign.net/blog/
I hope i'm not breaching any rule by posting the url.

Thanks
Federico