> What if field_name and value coming from loop?
> I have around 50 field and values in loop.
> Can I do this? I know this is silly way to do but please guide how can
> I do this?
>
> for key, value in users:
>    user."%s" = "%s" % (key, value)
>
> user.save()

Ah, I see. In that case you will want update(), yes, but you can't
just pass a string to the method. Use the asterisk to convert a list
into arguments, something like (I think):

list_of_arguments = ["%s=%s" % (key, value) for key, value in
some_dictionary]
user.update(*list_of_arguments)

Regards
Scott