Hello,

A quick Google search reveals a ton of confusion about:
Meta: order_with_respect_to

I have an abbreviated Model:

class NewsItem(models.Model):
    # newsitems will be linked to blogs and projects
    content_type = models.ForeignKey(ContentType)
    object_id = models.PositiveIntegerField()
    content_object = generic.GenericForeignKey()

    class Meta:
        order_with_respect_to = 'content_object'

And this fails to validate with the following error:

django.db.models.fields.FieldDoesNotExist: NewsItem has no field named
'content_object'

Clearly this is not true, so I think this is a bug, but more
importantly how can I make this work properly?

Thanks,
Alper