Hello,

I know that Django code and templates are should not sit in the root
and the same path with Apache. Is there a recommendated location for
deploying the Django app? Also, what is the best practice in terms of
the user account and group the Django folder should use?

Let's say on the virtual machine (ubuntu), I am thinking of creating a
new folder, /var/django, and create a user and a group called django
who owns this folder. Is this good enough? Do I need to assign
permissions so that mod_wsgi can serve django to apache requests?

Thanks!
Yi