On May 19, 5:37 pm, pyfreak <sitecontac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was on this page, but I went directly to the "1.1" link in that
> first sentence because I am using 1.1 actually
>
> This page is for the development version.
>
> Thanks though.

I don't know why you think that makes any difference here.

In any case, your question is not about forms, but about templates.
The template docs show you exactly how to do an attribute lookup.
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.1/topics/templates/
(This was also mentioned in the tutorial, part 3.)
--
DR.