Hi,

I am working on a sample auction site with Django for my course
project. I have a requirement that system automatically resolves an
auction after the end date of the auction and elect the winner.

I am not sure how to implement this functionality and which feature of
Django should be used to automatically perform a task when the auction
reaches its end date.

My search till now takes me to Django-corn (http://code.google.com/p/
django-cron/wiki/Install). Should I use this or am I following a wrong
thread for solution to my problem?

Any prompt help and insights regarding this would be much appreciated
as I am nearing my deadline this week:)

Thanks in advance,
Irum