Supercaptcha removes it's hash and text code from cache to prevent
using same hash and code many times. If you really need to use it with
formwizard - you'll have to invent mechanism which will prevent
supercaptcha from cleaning cache and clean it manually after all forms
are validated. I'm not using formwizard, so I'm not going to add this
feature to supercaptcha. Feel free to fork it and make a try.