Hello Danfi!

There is a syntax mistake. I changed the &pag={{num_pag}} by ?
pag={{num_pag}} and the problem was solved.
One thing to point out is that there is a method with the HttpRequest
objects called get_full_path() that returns the URL with the params. I
used it inside a session to track the user, this way I avoid having to
pass data from one pag. to another.

I do not know what happens with data submitted by get which contains
accents. Are there any problems?