I have a form class, call it MyBaseForm which defines some media as a
dynamic property (by providing a media property, not defining a Media
class). Then I have MyForm which inherits from MyBaseForm and
overrides some widgets on it's fields, these widgets have their own
media definitions. The problem is MyForm.media doesn't contain the
media for the widgets. If I change MyForm to inherit from ModelForm
everything works fine. Is there a way around this?