Feedparser doesn't like, for some reason, the "http://
rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/topstories" feed for some reason, but only
under specific conditions.

-Won't- work: (i.e. 'bozo_exception': SAXParseException('not well-
formed (invalid token)',)
     Inside a Django views.py file, and only on my live webfaction
account.

-Will- work:
       In my Django App, but on my *Dev Server*, on my Win 95 PC -
parses fine

       In *any* separate Python script anywhere, whether on my win
machine, or on Webfaction's system,
       it gets parsed fine.

         [  It just simply doesn't like this Yahoo feed, when on live
Django views.py, on webfaction  ]

If anyone is using feedparser, I would be grateful if you could try
out the yahoo feed above, and tell me if it gets parsed successfully
on your live unix-based Django server.

If not, no prob, I'll narrow it down eventually.

Steve