On May 27, 10:51 am, Nuno Maltez <nuno.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > ImportError: No module named mvc
>
> What's the "mvc" module? Python can't seem to find it. Is it in your
> python path?

My project is called seoconquer.
My app is called mvc.
My absolute directory path to mvc is /home/seb/MAIN/seoconquer/mvc.

I have /home/seb/MAIN added to path in the wsgi file.  (See above.)

I'm trying to load the mvc app in my settings file with INSTALLED_APPS
= (...., "seoconquer.mvc")

Here is my settings.py..

# Contains the configuration settings.

import os

DEBUG = True

DATABASE_NAME   = "seoconquer"
DATABASE_USER   = "seb"
DATABASE_ENGINE = "django.db.backends.mysql"
TEMPLATE_DIRS   = ("/home/seb/MAIN/seoconquer/mvc/views",)
ROOT_URLCONF    = DATABASE_NAME + "." + "urls"
LOGIN_URL       = "sign_in"
INSTALLED_APPS  = ("django.contrib.auth",
                   "django.contrib.contenttypes",
                   "django.contrib.sessions",
                   "seoconquer.mvc")

cs