Pressed the wrong button and posted prematurely ... :-/

Hi,

http://www.myjobseek.net/ is a tool for job seekers to organise their
job hunt, storing details of jobs applied for and applications, making
it easy to re-use covering letters and so on. To-do lists and
reminders are included to. However, as I only develop it when I'm job
hunting, it's in a early state. (Thankfully I haven't been job-hunting
much recently)

If I open sourced it, would people be intrested in picking this up and
working on in? (It's in Django, of course) Reply off list if you
want.

Sorry if this is off-topic (& for my stupidity in posting twice!)
James