http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEMweGI0RWhZZmF2TWdja0NSZ2FCNHc6MQ

Survey on Project Management/ALM Application

Can you please find some time to answer below questions? I am putting all the questions in the form as suggested by some people. I will compile all the feedback & post the result on the community.

Have you been using any project management/ALM tools for your organization?

What Version management software you use in your co.?

What are the pain points in the existing solutions?

What have you tried to solve these pain points & were you successful?

Do you see the benefit of using Project Management/ALM tools in your Projects?

Is cost the factor in deciding the tool?

What feature/features in your opinion you would want to see in any ALM tool before you decide to buy it?

Are you concerned about security in PM/ALM tool on SaaS model?

Do you think setting up in-house open source software a better option then SaaS cloud Solution?