On Jun 3, 12:38 pm, Superman <ramseydsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. How do you check env path variables diff
> between shell and code
> execution?
>
> To my wsgi file, I have this line "#!/usr/local/bin/python" which
> tells which interpreter to use.

Generally, no it doesn't. If this is a WSGI script file used by
mod_wsgi or uWSGI that line has absolutely no meaning.

The Python interpreter that mod_wsgi or uWSGI was specifically
compiled against will be used.

State clearly what hosting mechanism and web server you are using and
how you installed them, ie., from source code or binary packages. Also
indicate how you have configured them for your WSGI script and what
your WSGI script file contains.

You are making people guess too much as to how you have things set up.

Graham