Martin,

You mean if I access the model? I tried looking up a close() method for the DB api but couldn't find anything.
Could you be more specific, maybe give an example, so I can write it down in case I ever need it.

Currently trying to learn django, so I have a lot of newbie questions.

-nick parrin

On 7/15/06, Ivan Sagalaev < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nick wrote:
> Martin,
>
> Cool, this actually works with yielding, thank you very much.

By the way remember that this response generation happens after the
moment when Django considers the response handled. This means that if
you, say, use any DB related functionality when generating response
Django won't close it for you, you should do it manually.