Hi,

I am trying to serve up an mp4 video from my django app.  I've
generated the video
using a tool called Camtasia, and it creates a set of files for me
that all go in a single
directory.  I've put these down in my site_media directory with a
directory structure like this:

  site_media/img/help/overview_video/overview_video.html
                                     overview_video.mp4
                                     overview_video_controller.swf
                                     swfobject.js
                                     exprsesInstall.swf

If I reference overview_video.html like this, it works just fine:

  http://mysite.com/site_media/img/help/overview_video/overview_video.html

But I don't want the user to see site_media in their url.  Instead I'd
like them to go
to a nicer looking url, like this:

http://mysite.com/taskmanager/help/overview_video

So I'm trying to figure out what I put in my taskmanager app urls.py
in order to make it
handle the nicer url and then redirect to site_media/img/help/
overview_video/overview_video.html.

I think I should be able to do something like this:

   url(r'^help/overview_video$',    direct_to_template,
                 {"template": "[reference_to_site_media]/img/help/
overview_video/overview_video.html"})

But I can't figure out what to put in for [reference_to_site_media].
Could someone give me a hand?

Thanks.

Margie