Hi All,

I have two questions:

1. The default title of adminstration page named "Django site admin".
I want to remove the prefix "Django" for production use. Is there any
easy way to change the translatable string, besides editing the
template in "/usr/lib/python/django/.../admin/base_site.html" or
recompiling all "django.po" files?

2. In the adminstration page, the model "group" is activated. But for
my application, this feature should not be visible in adminstration
page, is it possible to hide the model "group" in my application?

Best regards