The urlconf:
                   url(r'^register/$',
                       register,
                       { 'backend':
'registration.backends.default.DefaultBackend' },
                       name='registration_register'),
The view:
                    def register(request, backend, success_url=None,
form_class=None,

disallowed_url='registration_disallowed',
                                 template_name='registration/
registration_form.html',
                                 extra_context=None):

What i want to do is redirect users to the register page and specify a
success_url. I tried reverse('registration.views.register',
kwargs={'success_url':'/test/' }) but that doesn't seem to work. I've
been trying for hours and can't get my mind around getting it right.
Thanks