On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 1:41 PM, zayatzz <alan.kesselm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some time ago i found a problem that at the time remained unsloved
> cause i lacked the time to track down the issue. The thread about last
> problem can be found here :
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/5f444a06bdfd8fde/d57a901bf9a7b4b6
>
> The new problem i have is with app i've been creating for myself for
> fifa world cup 2010. I have this model for games:
> class Game(models.Model):
>      type = models.PositiveSmallIntegerField(choices=TYPE_CHOICES,
> blank=False, null=False)
>      teamone = models.CharField(max_length=100, blank=False,
> null=False)
>      teamonescore = models.IntegerField(blank=True, null=True)
>      teamtwo = models.CharField(max_length=100, blank=False,
> null=False)
>      teamtwoscore = models.IntegerField(blank=True, null=True)
>      gametime = models.DateTimeField(blank=False, null=False)
>
>      def __unicode__(self):
>            return u"%s vs %s" % ( self.teamone, self.teamtwo )
>
> Problem rised when i was trying to see the list of whole games, after
> entering match number 13, Côte d'Ivoire vs Portugal.
>
> Error is:
> http://dpaste.com/204330/
>
> As far as i can tell i have not doing anyting wrong.

What is listed in list_display for the ModelAdmin for the Game model?
Traceback seems to show you've got a callable attribute on the model listed
there, and that is the item that is causing trouble. It would be easier to
diagnose if I could see what that model attribute is defined to do.

Karen
--
http://tracey.org/kmt/