Hi,

I'm currently running Django on CentOS using the supplied Python 2.4.
I now need to use Python 2.6.  I have installed Python 2.6 from the
EPEL repositories, which sits alongside 2.4 (which is required for
CentOS things such as "yum").

Django (and other Python modules) are all located in Python 2.4's site-
packages folder.  When I upgrade to 2.6, is it just a case of copying
these over into 2.6's site-packages folder, or do I need to install
the modules afresh?

Thanks,
Nick