On 8/06/2010 4:58pm, adrian wrote:
Hello Guys,

on all my projects I have the problem that setting DEBUG=False in
settings.py disables flatpages (404 Pages are displayed).
This also applies to newly created projects. This happens with Django
version 1.2.1. Can someone confirm this with his deployments?

I just changed to DEBUG = False and had a look at a flatpage with the dev server and it works fine for me.

Python 2.6.5, django 1.2.x (head)

Mike

Additionally if running the "manage.py runserver" or as fcgi with
DEBUG=False the return codes are always 200 (even if the page
displayed is my 404 page). Is also in this case someone able to
confirm this?

I have found a ticket with number  "http://code.djangoproject.com/
ticket/13673" where the behavior is also mentioned - but it is still
unreviewed since more than a week.

Best Regards,

Adrian