On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Dejan Noveski <dr.m...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have 1.2 Final version. I cant use 1.2.1 because I have issues with date
> inputs there. I noticed this in one custom admin template. Then I also saw
> it in vanilla admin form for confirmation of deletion.

The ticket I referenced was fixed before 1.2 and makes it so that
localization has to be explicitly enabled for a field, so I am confused as
to what you are seeing. With 1.2, I cannot recreate behavior where the
thousands separator appears incorrectly. I do not see the thousands
separator in the source for admin pages (including delete confirmation)
listing items with pks with values well above a thousand. For a custom form,
I must have localize=True specified on the field (and have USE_L10N=True and
USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR=True in settings.py) before the thousand separator
appears in the value.

Could you net it down to a small example (including relevant settings) that
demonstrates the behavior you are seeing?

Karen
--
http://tracey.org/kmt/