When I run the syncdb :
[code]
Thomas-SMETSs-MacBook-Pro:sportotop tsmets$ ./manage.py syncdb
Creating table auth_permission
Creating table auth_group_permissions
Creating table auth_group
Creating table auth_user_user_permissions
Creating table auth_user_groups
Creating table auth_user
Creating table auth_message
Creating table django_content_type
Creating table django_session
Creating table django_site
Creating table django_admin_log
Creating table Base_country
Creating table Base_language
Creating table Base_address
<snipped />

You just installed Django's auth system, which means you don't have
any superusers defined.
Would you like to create one now? (yes/no): yes
Username (Leave blank to use 'tsmets'): tsmets
E-mail address: tsm...@gm ... .com
Password:
Password (again):
Superuser created successfully.
Installing index for auth.Permission model
Installing index for auth.Group_permissions model
Installing index for auth.User_user_permissions model
Installing index for auth.User_groups model
Installing index for auth.Message model
Installing index for admin.LogEntry model
Installing index for Base.Addres...
<snipped />

No fixtures found.
[/code]

But I have json's files in multiple "fixtures" directories.
[code]
Thomas-SMETSs-MacBook-Pro:sportotop tsmets$ find . -type f -name
"*.json" | grep -v "\.svn"
./Base/fixtures/Sports.json
./fixtures/Base-with-UserProfilesAndClubsNoAddresses.json
./fixtures/Users-Club-Roles-Addresses-CollectiveSports.json
./fixtures/Users-Club-Roles-Addresses-Sports.json
./fixtures/Users-Club-Roles-Addresses.json
[/code]

Why doesn't it pick them up ... ?

Now I have another issue ...
I tend to introduce my data through a django-shell.
This is IMHO a very efficient way as I can easily alter the model.
I use json files for very static informations : Countries, Languages +
some reference data that I use to parametrize the behavior of the
application but not for most of my data.

How could I run these "console" scripts as fixture in a convenient
way  ?

\T,