Hi All,

I have a slight issue that I am unable to find a clean solution to.

I have several tables all linking from one to another for example.

Data Center -> Rack -> Server -> Virtual Machine

Now..
A Virtual Machines has an ID linking it to a Server.
A Server has an ID link it to a Rack.
A Rack has an ID linking to a Data centre.

I have a load of forms where you can add Data centres, Servers, Rack
and VMs and here is the issue.

When building the "Rack" page the drop down for Data centre is
"datacentre object" which actually is the ID.

Ideally I would like to take the "ID" and "name".

I know I can use unicode to return the correct bit, but that's makes
it no good for the data centre form.

If anyone could point me to some examples I would be most grateful.

Thank you