Hello,

I need to leave a file tabbed, like this:

http://www.srl.caltech.edu/~shane/sensitivity/asteroids/scg_8564.dat

Following piece of my code that does this:

savefig('C:\simuladores\detector\media\imagem.png')
writer = csv.writer(open('C:\simuladores\detector\media
\dados.dat','wb'))
for v1, v2 in pack(f, Sfase):
         texto_formato='%f\t\t%f' %(v1,v2)
         writer.writerow(texto_formato)

resultado = Fase()

But this error returns:

TypeError at /simulador/

Struct() argument 1 must be string, not xrange

Request Method:         POST
Exception Type:         TypeError
Exception Value:

Struct() argument 1 must be string, not xrange

Exception Location:     C:\simuladores\..\simuladores\detector
\views.py
in desenha_grafico, line 158

in my code line 158 is this: for v1, v2 in pack(f, Sfase):