In case of views that contain login or logout,
this sessionid is different from the one submitted in request's
Coockie header.

I need to retrieve it before returning response for some purpose.
I need to retrieve it between 'login(...)' and 'return
HttpResponse(...)'

How can I do this ?

Django adds the new session entry to the table 'django_session' during
django.contrib.auth.login().
Django has to attach sessionid with Set-Cookie during returning
response.
How does django identifies which sessionid to attach ?
And that is what exactly I want to fetch before returning from view.
Is there a way I can fetch this sessionid ?