wrote:
> Sir Graham
> my actual problem is this :-
>
>  Myhttp://localhost/admin/is display in  pattern without grapic or
> image not  like that which is shown in
> Tutorialhttp://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/intro/tutorial02/#intro-tutorial02
>
>  MY admin page (http://localhost/admin/)
>
>  Django administration
>  Welcome, Jagdeep. Change password / Log out
>  Site administration
>    Auth
>  Groups  Add     Change
>  Users   Add     Change
>     Polls
>  Polls   Add     Change
>     Sites
>  Sites   Add     Change
>
>  Recent Actions
>  My Actions
>
>  where is the problem .........i am not able to find???

Your problem is that you seem not to have done what I told you to. You
will get that because you aren't serving Django media files for css
etc via Apache. My email told you where to find the files. You need to
use Alias directives as documented to map to that directory or copy
media files into project area and map to that directory instead.

Graham