> Ages ago I wrote asnippetwith a model field and form field to deal
> with this. It should still work. See:http://djangosnippets.org/snippets/1200/
> --
> DR.

I'm using this snippet like so:

MONTHS = [
            (1, "January"),
            (2, "February"),
            (3, "March"),
            (4, "April"),
            (5, "May"),
            (6, "June"),
            (7, "July"),
            (8, "August"),
            (9, "September"),
            (10, "October"),
            (11, "November"),
            (12, "December"),
]

class MyModel(models.Model):
    months = MultiSelectField(max_length=30, choices=MONTHS,
        help_text="What months of the year do you travel this route?")

And it works fine except for when I do MyModel.get_months_display() it
returns "1,2,3,4,5" instead of "January, Februrary, March, ..." Is
this by design, or am I using the snippet wrong?