Hi!

I like to user something as django-people have to search people near to me.
I have a charfield in my model that could be a address as "Salamanca, Spain"
or a GPS position sended by the mobile app.

Where can I start to read about that? And please, don't say me that read the
django-people code because it's huge! and I'm beginner :p

Bye & thanks,
Álex González

--
Please, don't send me files with extensions: .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt
and/or .pptx