Hello,

When I visit the User change form in the admin pages I get a link under the password field that says:

Use '[algo]$[salt]$[hexdigest]' or use the <change password form.>

<change password form.> is a link to http://127.0.0.1:8000/admin/auth/user/6/password/ and when I click on it I get the error:

"user object with primary key u'6/password' does not exist."

I am not sure if it is related but I am using user profiles as follows:

1. In mysite.profile.models

from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

class UserProfile(models.Model):
    user = models.OneToOneField(User)
    other_stuff = models.CharField(max_length=255)

2. In mysite.app.admin.py

from django.contrib import admin
from django.contrib.auth.models import User
from mysite.profile.models import UserProfile

class UserProfileInline(admin.StackedInline):
    model = UserProfile

class UserProfileAdmin(admin.ModelAdmin):
    inlines = [UserProfileInline]

admin.site.unregister(User)
admin.site.register(User, UserProfileAdmin)

I would appreciate any suggestions on how to fix this problem.

Thank you,

--
Pedro