On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM, tom <tomercohen1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the same manner - 'check all' only check the currently visible
> results (100 by default) in the change list page.
> I want that check all will actually check all the results, even the
> tuples in the next pages...
>
> anyone?

1.2 has this function. If you click the checkbox in the header row, next to
the actions select box a message appears: "100 of 100 selected Select all
howevermany whatevers". If you then click on the "select all" part of that
message, all objects will be selected, and the message will change to one
that lets you clear the selection.

Karen
--
http://tracey.org/kmt/