Hi Tony.
Thanks for giving Zyons a whirl.

'popular_objects' is part of the 'counter' app which tracks what people are viewing.
you don't need it installed for the rest of the app to run.

that being said.
he SQL you are showing me doesn't seem to contain the 'group by' command which looks like it is present in
all the vairous forms in zilbo/common/counter/models.py ;(

can you post the trackback on zyons in the 'bugs' forum.. http://zyons.com/forum/bugs/

as I'm not sure django-users is appropriate for discussion custom apps.