Hi

If I do something like MyModel.objects.filter(id__in=[1, 2,
3]).delete(), it doesn't look like the Model instances'  delete()
method will get called. I have some uploaded files that have a
corresponding File model that stores metadata related to files. I was
considering overriding the delete() method in the model to delete the
associated file(s), but it looks like that won't cut it.

If there's no easy way to override the bulk delete, is there at least a
way to stop the QuerySet's delete from executing?

Le Roux