In my view function I want to call another view and pass data to it :

return redirect('some-view-name', backend, form.cleaned_data)
, where backend is of registration.backends object, and
form.cleaned_data is a dict of form data (but both must be either sent
as *args or **kwargs to prevent raising Don't mix *args and **kwargs
in call to reverse()! error). From what I've found in the docs :

def my_view(request):
    return redirect('some-view-name', foo='bar')

It looks like I need to provide 'some-view-name' argument, but is it
just the name of the view function, or the name of the url ? So I
would like to make it similar to the way it's done in django-
registration, where :

to, args, kwargs = backend.post_registration_redirect(request,
new_user)
return redirect(to, *args, **kwargs)

def post_registration_redirect(self, request, user):
    return ('registration_complete', (), {})

Ok so now, can I call directly my view function or do I need to
provide a url for it ? And what more important, how my function
declaration (and a url if needed) should look like ? Both backend, and
cleaned_data are just passed through this view for a later usage. I've
tried this, but it's improper :

url(r'^link/$', some-view-name)
def some-view-name(request, *args):
As well as this :

return redirect('some_url', backend=backend, dataform.cleaned_data)
url(r'^link/$', some-view-name)
def some-view-name(request, backend, data):

still NoReverseMatch . But in django-registration, I've seen something
like this :

url(r'^register/$',register,{'backend':
'registration.backends.default.DefaultBackend'},
name='registration_register'),

def register(request, backend, success_url=None, form_class=None,
             disallowed_url='registration_disallowed',
             template_name='user/login_logout_register/
registration_form.html',
             extra_context=None):