Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but... how do I go about
finding Django developers that offer support for development of Django
apps.  i.e. not do the development themselves, but be available to
provide answers to key questions (the ones that typically are not
answered on this mailing list), provide suggestions, code reviews and
so on.  (I assume that such support would be paid for, of course.)

Thanks
Derek