Ever time a web page is visited, a view is called and a NEW request
object is passed in right?

Then if I'm not mistaken, it appears you can't maintain
request.session when you visit a new web page and a new view because a
NEW request object is passed in to the new view right?

My personal code visits a certain form multiple times to create new
"posts".  I was trying to collect them in a list I store in the
session as follows....

elif form.is_valid():
        request.session["posts"].append(form.cleaned_data)

I noticed that everytime I revisit this form and rerun this view, the
request.session["posts"] lists gets blown away and is empty again!?!?

Am I misunderstanding something about requests and sessions?