Hi!

Is it possible to access the foreignkey ID value of model? I do not
want Django ORM to try to make query because it fails in this case. I
have exact same problem as
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/d24f2a502da3171c?pli=1
(though I'm not using admin, I have list view of my own)

I will use the same example:

Host
    name = CharField
Account
    name = CharField
    host = ForeignKey(Host, related_name='accounts')

I have list of "Host" where I need to also list on each item a list of
accounts. Now if I could access the raw "Account.host" foreignkey ID I
could do this in two queries:

hosts = list(Host.objects.all())
accounts = list(Account.objects.filter(host__in=hosts))

for h in hosts:
  h.account_list = [a for a in accounts if a.host_id == h.id] #
NOTICE: THIS is not possible! I cannot access the foreignkey host_id :
(