Hello,

I'm very new to django. I just set up my first site using apache and mod_wsgi.

The admin area does not seem to have the nice, neat blue default theme...its
horrifically ugly and difficult to navigate.
Here's a screenshot of the login area:
http://web.mit.edu/~cjoseph/Public/fugly.png

Below is an excerpt of my settings.py.
Do I need to set  something in TEMPLATE_DIRS  for Django to use the default
themes?

# List of callables that know how to import templates from various sources.
TEMPLATE_LOADERS = (
    'django.template.loaders.filesystem.Loader',
    'django.template.loaders.app_directories.Loader',
#     'django.template.loaders.eggs.Loader',
)

MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES = (
    'django.middleware.common.CommonMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.sessions.middleware.SessionMiddleware',
    'django.middleware.csrf.CsrfViewMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware',
    'django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware',
    'pssDjango.SSLredirect.SSLRedirect',
)

ROOT_URLCONF = 'pssDjango.urls'

TEMPLATE_DIRS = (
    # Put strings here, like "/home/html/django_templates" or
"C:/www/djangplates".
    # Always use forward slashes, even on Windows.
    # Don't forget to use absolute paths, not relative paths.
)

INSTALLED_APPS = (
    'django.contrib.auth',
    'django.contrib.contenttypes',
    'django.contrib.sessions',
    'django.contrib.sites',
    'django.contrib.messages',
    'pssDjango.polls',
    # Uncomment the next line to enable the admin:
     'django.contrib.admin',
)

#secure cookies
SESSION_COOKIE_SECURE = True