Hi all,

Well,

I will begin setting up a machine to host my
applications python / django. My questions are:

1º - Requeriments to configure this machine. My application is a form
where i enter with parameters, generate a image, .dat file and pdf
file and will have several internal and external accesses;

2º - Another thing that is leaving me with questions is the fact that
makes available for that machine will run several applications in
python /django, or application server is a python.

I need to know how much memory, HD. What setting do I need