Hi,

I'm starting to learn Django, and was wandering if there were any free
web-hosting sites that would support modern Python (e.g. > 2.5) and
Django ?

Once the site I have in mind is developed and working in beta on the
free web-hosting site, I'll get myself a real domain and paid web-
hosting, but for the intial development time, I'd rather do it on free
hosting.

My searches didn't turn any sites that definitely support Django.
Closest I found was http://www.frihost.com/, but I'm still trying to
determine if Django is supported there.

So, to recap: d'you know of free web-hosting sites that support modern
Python and Django ?
Thanks,
Ron.