On Jul 22, 4:46 am, zero00 <jmejia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well Fred the enviorment where I live theres almost no programmers and
> the ones that I do know that are experienced are Java developers.
> Theres really no Programming community at all.
> Much less a language that is new and also not studied on the
> universities here. So I have that disadvantage.

Looking at :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_programming_languages#1990s
I see that Python was created in 1991, and Java in 1995... so I would
not call it a "new" language.

But fortunately there are _many_ good books available - for free! -
online.

I would also think that the basics of programming taught at
universities will be applicable for you.

A number of American universities are starting to switch to Python as
their "first" language... maybe the ones where you are will start to
follow.