I'm working on a programme where I want the user to register comments
on a third party web page.
To show this third party page, I intend to use frames or iframes, but
I discovered that some of the URLs redirect. This means that the page
shown in the (i)frame will have a different URL from the URL I use.
The redirection is in itself also information I want to show.

So my question is: how can I tell the URL of the page (finally) shown
in the (i)frame?