I don't get why I'm getting a validation error with my code. I thought
that all of the built in fields are referenced inside of "from
django.db import models". Thanks for any help that you may offer.

ERROR

NameError: name 'DateTimeField' is not defined

CODE

#shifts.models.py

from django.db import models
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

# Create your models here.
class Shift(models.Model):

        SHIFT_OPTIONS = (
                ('Shift A', 'Shift A'),
                ('Shift B', 'Shift B'),
                ('Shift C', 'Shift C'),
                ('Shift D', 'Shift D'),
        )
        name = models.CharField(max_length=7, choices=SHIFT_OPTIONS,
verbose_name='Shift Name')
        date = models.DateField()
        start_time = models.TimeField()
        end_time = models.TimeField()

class Schedule(models.Model):

        # Shift
        shift = models.ForeignKey(Shift, unique=True)

        # User
        user = models.ForeignKey(User, unique=True)

        # Other
        STATUS_OPTIONS = (
                ('Pending', 'Pending'),
                ('Approved', 'Approved'),
                ('Denied', 'Denied'),
        )
        status = models.CharField(max_length=7, choices=STATUS_OPTIONS)
        submit_date = DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
        change_date = DateTimeField(auto_now=True)