Sweet.

Thanks guys for the quick answer. This is very reassuring. Of course,
this also means that I'm now looking at several hours of
reorganization. Part of me was hoping you'd say "No! Don't touch."

>From Jacob's example it looks like you guys take it a step further and
more or less invert the default Django folder structure. Rather than
placing a settings/url/etc. file within each project, you place a
specific project file within a settings/urls/etc. folder in a shared
directory. That makes intuitive sense to me as well.